HP Envy 6052 Functions
First Time Printer Setup
- Unboxing 123 HP Envy 6052 Setup
- Connect to Power card
- Install the Ink Cartridges
- Driver Installation for windows and mac
- Load the Paper into the Tray
- Print the Test Pages
123 HP Envy 6052 Driver Installation
- Driver Installation for Windows
- Driver Installation for MAC
- Driver Download for 123.hp.com/envy 6052
- HP Envy 6052 Setup Printer Driver
- Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
- Driver Availability
123 HP Envy 6052 Wireless Setup
- Wireless Printer Setup for Windows
- Wireless Printer Setup for MAC
- Wireless Protected Setup
- AirPrint Setup, ePrint Setup, Mopria Print Setup
- USB Connection to Wireless Connection
- HP Envy 6052 Setup Printer For Wireless Communication
Print or scan photos, images, documents or pictures
- From your mobile device, you can print documents, images, or photos that you have saved in your mobile.
- You can even download any files through your mobile and save it in it for printing.
To print from your mobile device to 123 HP Envy 6052 printer, follow the instructions:
- Open the HP Smart App and tap on Print documents, Print Photos.
- Select the storage on your mobile device.
- Select the file, document, photo or image from your mobile device for print.
- Once the app is configured, open it and tap on the Start.
- You will be guided with a set of instructions to add 123hp.com/envy6052 printer.
To scan from your mobile device to 123 HP Envy 6052 printer, follow the instructions:
- Place your image, photo, or document on the scanner glass as per the instructions in hp.123.install envy 6052 guide or place it in the automatic document feeder, if your printer has one.
- Open the HP Smart app.
- Tap on the options Scan Scan to Email, or Scan to Cloud, depending on the scan type you want.
- From the scan screen, tap on the settings icon for entering the Input Source which can be either document feeder or scanner glass and tap on Done or
- Tap Scan to view the scan and adjust the borders, if required.
- Tap on the icon, Additional Pages, to scan any additional pages.
- Once the scan is over, tap on the options, Send, Save, Print, Share according to the requirement.
Step 1: Prepare for installation
- Fetch your network information like the Network name, Security, and password.
- Confirm that 123 HP Envy 6052 Printer, router, and computer device are all turned on. Also, confirm that the computer device.
- And set up HP Envy 6052 printer then connect printer to the same wireless network.
- Take away any cable, either USB or Ethernet, in case it is connected to the 123.hp.com/setup Envy 6052 Printer.
Step 2: Download HP Envy 6052 Printer Setup software and install it
- Power on your 123 HP Envy 6052 Printer. By any chance, your 123 HP Envy 6052 Printer is connected by means of a USB cable, disconnect the same.
- In case you find it difficult in choosing the right software and driver, then visit the website 123.hp.com'setup 6052 to support and to get experts guidance.
- When you receive a page which says “Let’s Identify your printer to get started”, then click on the option Printer and enter your printer’s model number and then proceed by clicking on Submit.
- Under the heading Driver, click on the Download option for downloading the complete hp.123.install envy 6052 software package or else click on the Basic Drivers for any other driver options.
There are two listed options to connect the 123 HP Envy 6052 Printer to the wireless network. Select one option based as per you see the display on the screen.
Option 1: HP Auto Wireless Connect
- For this option, select the option Yes, access my router and then click the optionNext.
- You will be directed with on-screen instructions for the software installation and 123hp.com setup6052 wireless network for your 123.hp.com/envy 6052 Printer.
Option 2: The screen display Printer Network Connection
- If you are unaware of the IP address of 123 HP Envy 6052 Printer’s, then you will have to select the option Not Connected – Wireless Off and click on the Next .
- If you are aware of the IP address of the 123 HP Envy 6052 Printer’s, then select Connected. Enter your HP Envy 6052 Printer’s IP address and then click on the Next .
- You will be directed with on-screen instructions for the software installation and setup of a wireless network for your 123.hp.com/setup envy 6052 Printer.