- Check for the following requirements for scanning multiple page document and placing it into the PDF file:
- You should have PDF document-related shortcuts for saving multiple files.
- Make use of resolution setting of 300 DPI or lower.
- In the Windows search option; search for HP. Click 123 HP Envy 6052 printer model name and click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- In HP Scan, select the option Save as PDF or Document to File to scan the document.
- Click Save, when you have scanned multiple pages from the ADF. By doing this, all pages will mechanically save into a single file.
- When you are scanning from the scanner glass, load the next page or photo on the glass, and click the plus button in the HP Scan preview window in order to scan the next item. Repeat this step till all the pages or photos are scanned, and then click the option Save.
- Select PDF in the menu Save as type. Type the file name and choose the folder where you require storing the scanned file and clicking Save.
- Search the option for performing a scan in MAC.
- Click on HP Easy Scan among the list of results to open the app.
- In order to perform scan operation for a document or photo using the app.
- Click Save, in case you have scanned multiple pages from theADF. In this case, all pages will automatically save into a single file.
- In case you have scanned from the scanner glass, load the next page or photo on the glass, and click the plus button in the HP Scan preview window in order to scan the next item. Repeat this step till all the pages or photos are scanned, and then click the option Save.
- Click on the option Send and then click Folder.
- In the Format menu, select PDF.
- Click the menu Where, and select a folder where you require to save the scanned document or image.
- Select the checkbox which displays, Save all items to a single file.
- Click on the Save
- The document or photo scanned from the 123 HP Envy 6052 printer is saved on your computer.
CALL US FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our expert technicians are here to serve you the best support and services for your HP Printer. Call us @ 1819-716-0730
Call US Now